We are growing into one
of the leading construction litigation boutique firms
in San Diego, and we limit our practice to the Construction
law arena. We serve our clients well with a combination
of legal prowess and practical technical expertise.
We believe in innovative and pragmatic problem solving
where our staff can make a difference. We are looking
forward to meeting like minded, dynamic individuals
to come and join our expanding team.
Below is our current list of vacancies.
July 6, 2009-
Attorney- Client Development
- This is an unprecedented opportunity for the right
individual with an outgoing and dynamic personality.
If you see yourself more as a rainmaker than you do
a litigator, we are interested in your future with
- You will be working under the direction of the
firm's business development manager, and be a key
player in the firm’s client development and
legal marketing activities.
- We are looking for professionals with experience
in the Southern California construction industry.
A background in technical sales, sales engineering,
legal marketing, or executive level business development
is also helpful.
- You will be the first point of contact for prospective
clients, so a good first impression is important.
- You will not let your law school education go to
waste as you must be admitted to practice in California,
and may be expected to advise clients and attend hearings.
(Click here for more details)
July 6, 2009-
- 1-4 years of experience in construction law. Emphasis
on contract disputes, delays, scope of work, mechanics
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Enthusiastic about the law and a career as an attorney
- Self starter and self motivator